INERGYS is committed to the development of renewable energy through innovation.
INERGYS contributes to the preservation of our environment and the creation of local jobs. The company ethics and values are based on national policies for the energy transition towards a sustainable development. INERGYS actively contributes to our planet’s preservation and the quality of life.
INERGYS works with companies, organisms and communities willing to be able to produce renewable energy:
- For their own electric consumption
- For powering, isolated sites.
- For promoting a green/ecological image
- For specific projects, such as positive energy buildings, charging stations for electric vehicles, commercialization of energy through production units.
INERGYS started its development in France and is now looking to expand in Europe with the help of partners.
INERGYS facilities include a research unit, a prototyping/assembly plant and a wind tunnel. Since January 2014, the company has five employees dedicated to research and development, industrialization, assembly and testing of the first industrialized wind turbines. Since January 2014, the company has a team dedicated to research and development, industrialization, assembly and testing of the first industrialized wind turbines. In 2017, 2 peoples have joined INERGYS that keep increasing.
INERGYS shareholders are committed to the development of our innovative wind turbines product range and to the expansion of our commercial presence in the European market.
Our wind turbines project won prizes such as
- Tremplin Entreprises 2015
- INNOVADAY 2016
- TECHINNOV 2016
- « Carnot et Turgot Environnement » 2017
- « Nuit de la RSE »: Inergys with CPK Group, received the silver medal in the category « Best CSR project for institutionnal & corporate ».